**Wheat free & dairy free
150g Coconut Oil
4 Tbsp Agave / rice malt syrup
400g Flour (Spelt)
3 Tsp Baking Powder
4 Tbsp Ginger
2 Tsp Cinnamon
550ml Rice / Coconut Milk
2 Tsp Bicarb Soda
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- Melt coconut oil & syrup in saucepan. Allow to cool.
- Cream sugar & eggs, then add coconut oil mix and combine.
- Sift flour with baking powder, spice & add to coconut oil mix
- In another bowl, combine milk with bicarb soda
- Add milk slowly to batter & mix well
- Transfer to large loaf tin & cook for approx 40 mins (turning twice)